Friday, August 3, 2012

Welcome Cameron Dax


On Tuesday, June 19th- after working a full day I began having contractions around 7:30 pm- they lasted throughout the evening getting closer and closer together as time passed....around 1:30 am we arrived to Presbyterian Hospital not knowing what to expect!  After arriving, they confirmed I was in active labor...we were so pumped...BUT...I hadn't dilated much so they want me to walk for an hour to get things started.  Not the way I thought my labor would begin (walking the maternity floor of Presby at 3am) but it WORKED (after 2 hours of walking)  Around 6:30 am we got checked into our labor and delivery room and soon after that I got my epidural...what a blessing. I progressed throughout the day- enjoying my sweet family and passing time....as most of you all know, Dax and I decided to not find out the gender!

WHAT WILL IT BE?!

Excited Nana and Grandma 

Beautiful Pink and Blue Hydrangea's from Sweet Lane



At 3:39pm...ITS A BOY!!!! Cameron Dax Vandevere arrived in style screaming weighing 7 pounds 7 ounces and just melted our hearts.  A moment I will never forget...he is here and is perfect. What a little miracle xoxo 


Proud Daddy


We have had lots of sweet visitors both in the hospital and at home


Loved by so many xo


We love you Cameron and can't' wait to watch you grow!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet!!! I can't wait to read all about Cameron and see pictures! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete