Thursday, September 5, 2013

I am behind...celebrating Michelle

Well I think its time I update my blog on Michelle's bridal shower, considering she is married now- better late than never I guess!

In June- we celebrated Michelle with a wine and cheese bridal shower- we held it at an adorable wine shop in Myers Park called Petit Philippe.  It was a special day as friends and family travelled in.

We sampled 2 whites and 2 reds

A gift from "Grandma" who is always watching over her "girls"



Champagne Flutes to use on her wedding dayt!

Michelle's new mother in law


And another tear jerker from Aunt Honey- she gave Michelle her great grandmothers china,  what a keepsake forever

Sweet note to Shelly from her Aunt Honey

The Hosts!

Cousins- so blessed to have all of them in Charlotte xo
We love you Michelle BUTLER!!!
Cheers to a lifetime of happiness
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment